The Elcometer 995 Coated Thickness Standards are hard wearing, durable and are mounted in a protective folder.
They provide the user with an ideal method to accurately measure the performance of the coating thickness gauge.
- ±2% accuracy, supplied with Calibration Certificate as standard
- Available with either Ferrous (F) or Non-Ferrous (N) substrates
- Each standard is individually serial numbered for traceability
- Can be re-certified by Elcometer to meet ISO requirements
- Standards available in a range of thicknesses
- Special thicknesses can be supplied to meet specific needs
- Coated with a hard wearing film for extended life span
Values – micrometers: 0, 40, 75, 125, 175
Values – mils: 0, 1.6, 3.0, 5.0, 7.0